Thursday, November 18, 2010

The CONTEST CONTINUES!!!

Hey Guys! Still interested in winning a signed copy of AFTERLIGHT and a B&N Gift card? The Contest is still running through the end of November so if you haven't joined my Newsletter, you haven't entered! Go here: http://ellejasper.com/contest.html to enter!!

Can you believe November is almost OVER? Man! Time is flying by so fast!!!! I've already got a decent jump on Christmas present-buying this year though, so that's a new one for me!

Watched Toy Story 3 last night and OMG that thing was fun!!! LOVE me some WOODY! And I can't WAIT for TANGLED to release--Nov. 24th!!! Totally fun take on the Rapunzel (sp?) story!

And hello? HARRY POTTER/Deathly Hallows Part 1 is TOMORROW!!!! Good LORD! MOVIE TIME!!!

I hope everyone's having a great November!!!!

Later,
Elle

2 comments:

  1. Hey Girl!!!! Love that new profile pic!!!!!!

    I'm headed to Harry Potter tonight myself. Can. Not. Wait! Can't beleive we still have one more to wait for...grrr....

    I've looked for the book in stores. Haven't found it yet (small town...grin...). Am going to B&N this weekend, so hopefully I can find it there.

    Keep up the great writing.

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many movies so little time. Had a blast reading Afterlight! Great job Elle!

    Let us know how the reviews are going.

    Loni

    ReplyDelete